Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's Hot and What's Not on a cold day in Sydney

Second day of the Advent Blog-a-long and it’s time for the What's Hot and What's Not at Loobylu.

HOT
  • Linen kids toys. I made a few at my creative space this weekend. I will post some picture later during the week as my camera, as well as my husband, is in Hong Kong for a few days.
  • Christmas gifts making then giving and receiving! I asked for a few nice things in my letter to Santa...
  • Cold first day of summer
  • The end of Movember! Our pilots at work look normal again:) Some of them looked pretty weird I should say.
  • New fabric in my stash and ready to be posted for the Sunday Stash. I shamefully did not post Sunday Stash since Sunday 15th. Oh, that’s probably the start of What’s NOT section...

    NOT
  • Missing my husband and my camera.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!