Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Creative Space...


Not having my camera with me this week almost stopped me from posting about my creative space, but I thought using my phone camera might work....

My creative space this week, a mixture of embroidery (just started) and hand stitched strings (2 finished).

A lovely stash of fabulous magazines for ideas.

Fabric strips are waiting to be stitched in more patchwork strings and bias tape.



Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

5 comments:

  1. Love that embroidery design! One of thse days I will buy Sew Hip, I have heard a few people say it is good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand stitched string looks very interesting and intricate... the colours look yummy too!!!

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hand stitched strings look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id love to curl up with a coffee, some chocolate and your pile of inspiring magazines - looks like some great reading there.

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!