Tuesday, December 1, 2009

dreaming about white Christmas....


Pictures found on weheartit

I love white Christmas and not having it for almost three years now, makes me feel really sad especially a few weeks before this special day. I miss crispy air and trying to stay warm with a huge mug of tea. I'm looking forward to the winter more than I ever have done in the past...

***
I've joined the 2009 Advent Blog-a-Long at Carrose Creations! So I made the commitment to blog every day for the 24 days leading up to Christmas - starting on December 1st.
I plan on more shop updates, inspiring pictures and creative days posts..... Come along and join Advent Blog-a-Long here.

5 comments:

  1. A white Christmas ~ sounds delightful, although I would happily settle just with seeing the snow once in this lifetime (sad huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always picture a White Christmas as romantic and fun. It is probably cold and wet! But when it is 'home' it would be missed. Especially in the heat we have here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee I wish we could have white Christmas's in Australia....but its usually so darn hot! Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had a white Christmas. I would love one too. I've only ever seen snow a couple of times and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Plushka :)
    I just came across your great blog through another blogette and loving what you do. Can I just say that I have never had a white Christmas but that it's one thing I long for...I can only imagine the withdrawals you must be having!! I too prefer the cold however coming from Sunny Queensland I don't truly understand what a cold winter is like.
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!