Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday Craft Day


On Sunday, the hottest day of the month, I spend a great day at my first Craft meeting.

I made some progress on the embroidery for the 65 roses charity quilt and met lovely ladies from the Craft Room: Cass, Sheridan, Sophie, Fran, Fiona, Ingrid and here cute baby girl, Claire, Amelia, Marina, Bianca and Corrie. Thanks everyone for being so friendly and supportive.
A huge thank you to Corrie for inviting me and organising this wonderful meeting. If you haven't yet, you really should stop by her shop and check the new fabrics that just arrived!!!

I had a great time and looking forward to the next meeting in 2010.

4 comments:

  1. It was so lovely to meet you and hopefully we will get to chat even more next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day wasn't it, heat aside of course! See you at the next Craft Room get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to meet you Katia and hope to see you again next time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very jealous, I would love to sit and craft with you and the other girls I know via blog land! Maybe next year I can plan a trip to the city on the right weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!