I made this little purse last night, inspired by my fabric stash discovery. I had this linen for a long time but could not find the matching colour. I thought that classy black will look great with warm yellow. It's simple and elegant and white birds look just adorable.
- Yellow: A color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.; the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm. (Webster's, p.2201).
Image found at Brooklyn Bride
- Black: Lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it. The color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white (Webster's, p.216).
Picture found on weheartit.
More yellow from my stash:
What is your favourite colour combination?






lately it is green and orange :) My kitchen is mostly retro so orange and green vintage is a real find!
ReplyDeleteThink I am coming out of my pink and brown phase.."still love it" but ready to move on. Not sure what's next. Lovely pouch!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for purple and green. Always have been. Although you charmed me with your yellows. xo Meagan.
ReplyDeleteBlue and green have always looked fabulous to my eyes - but there is a saying that says I'm wrong:
ReplyDelete"Blue and green should never be seen
without something in between"
I suppose that just makes me a colour combination rebel?!?!
Oh I love red and purple together, followed by red and light blue... really I like red and lots of colours.
ReplyDelete