Saturday, October 31, 2009

My place & Yours: Blog HQ

Playing along again this week with Pip. Thanks Ninon for choosing a great theme this week!


This is where all my blogging and websites hopping takes place, in the living room on the ikea coffee table. It is also the place where I take a break with a cup of tea from sewing or housework. What can I say, blog is my favourite place to relax and get some new ideas:)
You can see a cup of tea in my favourite cup that I bought in Japanese shop and Country Style magazine.

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!


To see other blog headquarters go to Meet Me At Mike's.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Plushka. Popping in to thank you for visiting and entering the giveaway. If you put yourself on my Followers list your name will go in for a second time. But you've only got until tomorrow to do it! :^)
    I'm signing up for the meme at Meet me at Mikes each week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! thank you for playing along and sharing your places :)
    I love your embroidery! have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your weekend is wonderful too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!