Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stash

I bought this cute fabric at the Vintage Show. I just fell in love with it. It reminds me of my childhood. It might make a skirt or a dress for a little girl. I think it will be really pretty. What would you make?

More great Sunday Stashes at 1/4 of an inch

7 comments:

  1. I love vintage fabric. Like you, I am reminded of my childhood by these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I'd have to make a fussy cut quilt, and that would be a perfect backing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little girl in the flared jeans - definately a flash back to my 70s childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had curtains and a bedspread made by my Mum in that exact fabric - back in the 80's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric is divine. Totally takes me back to my childhood too. I think I would use it to make the skirt of a singlet dress for my daughter. Have fun creating. I love finding people living the Kre8ive Life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of a little book I had as a child with the same characters, called 'Kindness brings Happiness'. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh I am soooo envious of this to die for fabric what a find!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!