Friday, October 30, 2009

My creative space...

It’s already the end of the week and I cannot wait to do some sewing on my days off. I had a few free minutes during the week so I spent them doing some creative things here and there, thus here's what I've been up to:


I made a small stripy make-up bag which I am really proud of! It was really nice to work with this fabric. Inspired by the red stripes, I made a navy themed embroidery using dark blue threads. These colours go really nicely together.



As I still had some fabric and the ideas for embroidery left, I started a brush roll for my shop. It’s coming along really well. Unfortunately, I am not that skilled in stitches as I've always been more into cross-stitching. I know the French knot, back stitch and running stitch which are just basics. However, I really enjoyed doing these ones and have been inspired by feeling stitchy blog, I am planning on learning a few more stitching techniques.


I wish I would not be so messy when I am creating. There is stuff lying around everywhere!



I plan on getting stuck into a few more new items for my shop in the next few days and sort my fabric out according to my Fabric Rehab rules (I will update you on the Fabric Rehab progress soon) and a lovely book is waiting for me too! There is so many exiting things to do but so little time!


I hope you all enjoyed my Creative Space today! I wish you a creative weekends!

More creative spaces over at Kirsty's

1 comment:

  1. beautiful little stripe make-up bag! you should def be proud. . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!