Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Book Club


Today I joined my first Book Club! I am quite eager to start the book that I've chosen. Pip gave us a choice of three books:


1. My Life In France by Julia Child

2. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by John Safran Foer

3. My Sister's Keeper by Jodie Picoult


For the girl that loves France the first one is the obvious favourite! So that's my choice.

I also found a great review on this book by The New York Times here that made my choice even easier.

I am running to the book shop in a minute but, before I go, here are the books that I can recommend for the France crazy ladies like me:

1. How to be french by Margaret Ambrose - especially recommended for those who learn French language.

2. Almost French by Sarah Turnbull - great book about Australian girl who met a French guy and moved to Paris.

3. Two lipsticks and a lover by Helena Frith Powell - just really funny book about unlocking your inner French women:)


All three of them made it to my carefully selected library collection. If you read them or will read them, please let me know what you think. It would be great to know your review...


Enjoy your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!