Saturday, October 17, 2009

GIVEAWAY!

As promised I am giving away one of my felt pincushion (one of your choice) and a fragment of Russian fabric to celebrate the opening of my etsy shop.

Enter yourself in the draw for the giveaway by leaving a comment on any of my posts (any feedback will be appreciated) and mention the pincushion that you prefer from these two:


Made from felt and all hand stitched this cute pincushion has an elastic that you can wear over your wrist. I use it myself and it’s really great for those few pins you always need handy. They will be in the shop later on the week so you will get the first one!

This fragment featuring a shopping street with a restaurant, hotel and shoe store is 20.5cm tall and 28.5 wide and will be perfect for the picture, pillow or even kids quilt.

Go check out the shop. You've got until Wednesday 21st.
Thanks for playing along everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Your pincushions are adorable - I especially love the sweet owl! The streetscape fabric is gorgeous. Besh wishes for the Etsy business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little owl pincushion, very adorable :) Congratulations (again) on your shop opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congratulations on your Etsy shop that's wonderful!! I love your pincushions but especially the owlie one, we love owls in our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems the owl is very popular. I love it too. Congrats on the Etsy shop. It's a wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!