Friday, October 16, 2009

it's open! Yay!

I can finally tell you my little bit of news! I spend a few weeks trying to stock my little shop and now it is open. Yay!

I called it “La vie quotidienne” as I love making small practical things for everyday life. It still needs improvements but I've put it out there, so now I cannot go back. I've been postponing this moment for quite some time. I've been getting a lot of inquiries, encouragement from my parents and friends, nagging from my husband who was tired of hearing me talk about my own shop.

Thanks to everyone who's given me the little kick in the butt. I still have so many things to finish: pin cushions, felt toys, bags etc. Nevertheless I've made the first step!

I am celebrating the opening of my shop with a GIVEAWAY tomorrow!!! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!