Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy weekend and welcome summer!

Picture found here

What are you up to this weekend? As I usually have a day off during the week, for me it's a Saturday in the studio and Sunday at the day job helping my husband with his business and making sure he eats his lunch:) 
It's a first day of Summer, can you believe it? This year went by so quick for me! Summer welcomed us with a heat wave of 41 degree and muggy days  but I don't let it get to me, I am still very happy that summer is here with it's festivities and flowers in bloom!
If you have a half an hour or so this weekend for some blog reading, here are a few great links from around the web:

Very cool DIY Toilet paper roll advent calendar on Morning Creativity blog

Make bright paper wreaths to decorate a gift box via A Subtle Revelry

Check out this beautiful sushi tones colour palette on my Pinterest board

Easy DIY Christmas tree found on Marisa Howard Design website. 

Lovely illustrations by Anna Emilia that I shared this Monday.

*I will be back here this afternoon with pics from my creative space.*

Have a great weekend! 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you for featuring my Easy DIY Christmas Trees! Do you have a button? I would love to put you up on my site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!