Sometimes I get really frustrated with unfinished projects that are laying around. I truly believe that too many unfinished projects "block" my creative energy, stopping it from flowing freely bringing me new ideas!
I was tired of looking at the pile of already sewn together key rings so I got them ready for the shop. They only needed a few hours of hand-stitching and labels attached to them.
I cross-stitched them while on holiday in London so I was slightly influenced by Autumn in my choice of colours. However, I've picked a few that I always wanted to try like this mint one at the front. Beautiful pastel colour with perfectly matched screen-printed fabric by Umbrella prints at the back...
Now, I need to list them in the shop for the new owners to enjoy!
Hope you are having a lovely day:)







I find unfinished things disrupt me as well!
ReplyDeleteI really like the colours of your keyrings, they're lovely! Good idea making half of them ahead of time!
xo
They are gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteThe advantage of unfinished stuff to me, is that you can always pick something up where you left it, in times when the inspiration is low....
Love from Belgium!
Lovely key rings!:) your blog is inspirational:)
ReplyDeleteой как мне нравится!
ReplyDelete