Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Stash, geometrical prints #51


I am loving geometrical prints this season, starting from chevron print (ever so popular at the moment) and finishing with fun print by Anthology fabrics from their Sweet Tea collection. I didn't realize I have so many prints by this designer! Only when I went on their website, I recognized so many prints that I have in my stash. Maybe that's my new favourite?  I will certainly keep an eye on their website for their updates.
The polka dots on prettiest pink is by Zoe Pearn for Riley Blake from "The sweetest Thing" collection that I was admiring back in September and couldn't wait to get some for the stash. I like the softness of this fabric, both in colour and  texture, and have a few more prints that I bought to show you next week! 

Do you like geometrical prints? 
Any chevron prints in your stash?

P.S. Have you entered my Christmas fabric giveaway yet?
Click here to enter.

3 comments:

  1. I am growing to love them too. I always liked the dots and spots but now have a few chevrons in the stash too...grey and orange. The triangles are growing on me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chevron prints but given that I generally only buy material at Spotlight or Lincraft I can't get any! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any in my stash, but the polkadot one and the one underneath it look amazing together!
    P.S. i am catching up on my blog reads due to some crazy busy couple of weeks, hence all the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!