Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy mail: Tickle the imagination magazine Giveaway!


I love receiving happy mail from fabric to magazines, especially the ones that I have been waiting for with anticipation, expecting something wonderful! 
Wonderful it was! The brand new issue of the Tickle the imagination magazine is here, in my hot little hands:) I must say this magazine was worth waiting for, from it's cover to paper it's printed on and not to mention a great selection of articles. I spend a few hours with a pot of lemongrass tea drooling the pages, loosing myself in the world of imagination...
- interviews with artisans
- tutorials
- gorgeous pictures...

It is a season of sharing and giving so I got one for you too! 
I have one copy to giveaway to one of you so enter your name (there are a few easy options there) and I will draw a winner on 30th of November so it will arrive just in time for Christmas!  

P.S. I told you this month will be full of great giveaways at Plushka's. While you are here, enter our yarn giveaway too. 

27 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'd love to win a copy! Where do you get them from - online or a newsagent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are available to purchase online, just click on the link in the post, highlighted in grey, to be redirected to their website;)

      Delete
  2. I've only seen pics on your blog and it looks like a lovely magazine! I don't have any magazines on my coffee table at the moment as my 20 month old would tear them up!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually heard of this magazine until seeing it on your blog but it looks lovely. :)
    My current magazine on my coffee table is the Christmas issue of Better Homes and Gardens, love all the Christmas cooking and craft projects in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome is this magazine !i so wanna read /look/drool hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping I can enter here as the entry gadget won't load for me! Looks like a great magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. their online editions were pretty nice, so it will be lovely to read a print edition :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this mag before, but love all things handmade. Currently on my coffee table is Australian House and Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now following your blog vai email.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this magazine looks wonderful!
    Thank you for the giveaway!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOH, I'd like to win (I don't think I can buy me one here in Belgium)
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O, I like to win this too, and I also don't think I can buy one here in The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No magazines here at the moment I'm afraid, but I am reading a great fantasty book :) I love having a magazine to flip through!

    - Melissa Kindblad

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a coffee table but I have been reading an old issue of Notebook - I loved that magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great and i love mushrooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never heard of this magazine, I don't know if they have it in the US, but I mentioned before what my favorite magazines are. Right now on my table are some russian crafting magazines that my mother in law brought for me from Russia. :) it is my request always when they come to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're moving house on Monday so no magazines and we might even forego our usual Saturday newspaper ritual, very sad! So having a beautiful magazine to read in between unpacking would be lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to get my hands on a copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never heard of this magazine before but it sounds really interesting and I'd love to win it! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never heard this magazine before. SO cool!
    I don't have any magazine on my coffee table now :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am not familiar with this magazine but would love it I am sure. I have several craft magazines on my coffee table - all are holiday related.

    ReplyDelete
  21. No, Amelie - this is hungarien magazine
    hugs
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haven't heard of it but it looks lovely! Lately I've been reading The Simple Things but it got pushed off my coffee table by my craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love getting your newsletters every friday by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love receiving your newsletter every Friday! Would love to win this awesome prize xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. My eye-candy magazine! Would love to own one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!