November is here and Christmas preparations has officially began! I am sure every crafter out there has a few projects in mind or maybe already completed?! I certainly hope I we will get a fresh tree this year and I will get time to decorate it with handmade ornaments.
Inspired by this bright and festive time of the year, I put a little bundle of goodies for you to get creative with: ribbons, fabric and handmade white crochet ornaments.
Here how you can win all these goodies:
There are 6 easy entry options and to enter you can do as little or as many as you wish, the more you do the more points/entries you get!
The winner will be announced on 22 of November so you will still have plenty of time to make something:)






If I won this gorgeous pack I would make some Santa stockings, Christmas decorations and maybe appliqué a little outfit. It is all so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome give away. Love the colours. I would love to make some ornaments for my Christmas tree
ReplyDeleteThis is GRAT!! What a fabulous Give Away. I have a wonderful Christmas ornement sewing pattern laying around waiting around for the perfect fabric ;-)
ReplyDeleteEsther.
what a wonderful giveaway,thankyou for a chance.xx
ReplyDeleteI would make some christmas decorations - what a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would make bunting for my Christmas tree. I've decided that this year I would put some handmade items on my tree as this year I just feel in love with hand made. I love the fabrics
ReplyDeleteOh thank-you for this chance. What would I do with this? Hmmm, calls for some thought I think. I like the idea of bunting, as mentioned above. So many options!
ReplyDeletexo
My daughter and I love Chrissy craft and winning this pack would make it all the more fun
ReplyDeleteCute goodies --- I think I would make some fabric gift bags, and embellish a set of onesies for our twin g-niece and g-nephew!
ReplyDelete(I'm already a follower through Google Reader :D)
ReplyDeleteI would make the nice decorated presents for under the tree.
ReplyDeleteif i won i would sew new stockings for my babies!
ReplyDeleteA Christmas stocking for my new Grandaughter.
ReplyDeleteStunning fabric & ribbons! Really hope to win and make a Xmas Bunting :-)
ReplyDeletewow, love your fabric choices. I would make my 3 kiddies some new christmas stockings.
ReplyDeleteI've joined up to follow your blog by email.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to make christmas bows to put on top of christmas presents
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love Christmas. How about a bunting for above the window
ReplyDeleteI'm making Christmas owls at the moment, so would be making more of those!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous prize! Would love to win!
ReplyDeleteI have a whole book of ideas for Christmas sewing. Everybodies stocking idea sounds pretty good!
ReplyDeleteChristmas kitties (of course!)
ReplyDeleteI would make some new mini Christmas stockings, plus decorations to hang on the tree!
ReplyDeleteI would have to make some cute decorations for our Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteI would make an advent calendar in different shapes. Thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteLove to make some Santa Sacks for my children, these would look very cute under the Chrismas tree.
ReplyDeleteI would jazz up some tshirts for the kiddies and make some hairclips
ReplyDeleteI would make a snazzy Christmas bunting for my daughter's class room at school :)
ReplyDeleteI would make Christmas decorations or perhaps a table runner. So many craft projects on my list - why not add a few more!
ReplyDeleteI would make Christmas ornaments. Great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable items, I have just started crafting and sewing and this would make a lovely addition to my slowly growing stash. I would love to make some gorgeous tiny little peasant dresses and ruffles for my friends' babies that are celebrating their first Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteSoooo droolworthy!!! I'd love to say I'd make this or that but in all honesty I'd probably just look at this year, and make something next year.
ReplyDeleteVery much I want to win these sweets:) from a fabric with deer and felt I will make toys on a fir-tree, of color fabrics - festive flazhzhka for house scenery by holidays!
ReplyDeleteoooooh ! some patchwork pillows for the kids are appearing in my mind ! What a lovely bunch!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Giveaway!
ReplyDeletebeautiful christmas colours, i would make some little birds to hang from the christmas ribbon. perfect for presents or the tree
ReplyDeleteI would make some cute Christmas decorations
ReplyDeleteI would make Christmas stockings.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to make a reusable advent calendar!
ReplyDelete