While we were in London, I was so lucky to snap the first issue of the brand new magazine - The Simple Things. It's a sister magazine to the Mollie Makes and has a similar "feel" to it's context celebrating the creative leaving, growing and eating your own veggies and enjoying what you have.
We can all do with slowing down and enjoying the moment nowadays so why not start small with a cup of tea and a good read!
Would you like a little peek inside? The click HERE and if you like what you see, go to their website for more previews and inspirations.
What is your favourite magazine at the moment?








I always look for inspirational magazines! Mollie Makes is actually sold here in Vegas in some book stores, but I've only seen The Simple Things online, I think they are also making an ipad app and I can't wait! One of my favorites now is Somerset Life, I also enjoy good ol Martha Stewart Living.
ReplyDelete