Friday, October 12, 2012

Sponsored giveaway: Red Parka Designs

Meet Jennifer Skelly, she is a talented Tasmanian illustrator behind Red Parka Designs. I love Jen's work for it's bright colours, retro and fun style prints.

Also, if you are looking for a new blog to read, Jen's writes a wonderful blog about art, creative life and things that inspire her creativity. One of my favourite post is "10 way to kick start the drawing habit!"and I always refer to it when I need a little drawing confidence boost!  

Jen is generously offered 2 of her A5 prints for this month's giveaway so this time we will have 2 winners!!!  
(you can choose the print that you prefer of these 2). 


Here is how you can win one of these prints (you can choose):
There are 4 easy entry options and to enter you can do as few or as many as you wish, the more you do the more points/entries you get!
If you already a Facebook liker of Plushka's Craft or Jen's Facebook page, just click on the button below for an automatic entry.

Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. I love the old fashioned scale with the pears as I am an old fashioned type of gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mixer for its vibrant colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Red Mixer is my pick - such a lovely machine and to own a real mixer in red would be a sweet dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the one with the pears because I love pears!

    graceongkx[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would pick the mixer, i love red and it would fit nicely in my kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kitchen aid is my favourite - it's going to be a long time before I get a real one and this will bring it one step closer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!