Thursday, October 18, 2012

My creative space: What are your creating at the moment? Mollie Makes GIVEAWAY is CLOSED


In my creative space today, I would like to ask you, my lovely reader:
What  are you creating at the moment? 
Not only because I am very curious what other crafters are up to in their creative spaces, but also because, I have a current issue 19 of the Mollie Makes to give away to one of you!
Brought from a magic land where you can buy Mollie Makes and other gorgeous craft magazines anywhere and in a huge variety (also known as UK), it will be a great source of inspiration and comes with little scissors as well. 
So, this giveaway is very easy to enter, all you need to do is join to be one of my lovely blog readers (if you already are then thank you so much for being here!) and leave a comment to let me know your current project/s! You are more then welcome to leave a link too to your blog post about that project. 

I will pick a winner on the 1st of November.

Have a creative Thursday! 

37 comments:

  1. at this moment i'm crocheting a scarf in black. But in my head i'm already busy with a new project... sorry : a ' lot ' of new projects is more correct ;)
    http://mooisvanme.blogspot.be/2012/10/tweezijdig-gehaakt-bloemenrandje-tut.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loads of WIPs on the go at any one time. Currently, I'm super enthusastic about this chevron quilted panel: http://notchkas-wardrobe.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/happy-long-weekend.html. Happy day to you. (Oh and I do follow you via bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh a lovely giveaway, I love Mollie Makes, chocabloc with beautiful pics and inspiration. I would love to find a copy in my mail box........
    I'm making teacosies at the moment, using recycled blankets and Spring inspired designs.
    I'm also having fun making scrappy, woollen hearts, stitching little sayings to them and enjoying playing with the different colour combos.......
    Like the other commenter my head is full of other things I would like to make but that's it at the moment......thanks for the opportunity...

    Claire :}

    www.sweetbirdylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made chocolate muffins but haven't blogged about it so does this still count , lol ! I hope you are having a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this generous give away. I'm currently working on a crocheted star-shaped baby blanket

    http://telltalesilver.blogspot.com/2012/10/autumnal.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, pretty magazine - just like your blog!

    I always have too many projects on the go. I'm working on three different quilts, a couple of cross stitches and some granny squares, but my main project is a crocheted baby blanket for my brother-in-law and his wife who are expecting a baby in December. As usual, taking longer than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now I'm working on a Halloween onesie for a great nephew, and 2 Halloween fabric baskets (Pink Penguin's tutorial) for the two little girls next door (I'm putting their candy in it to give to them on Halloween night :D) :) I would have completed the baskets today but both of my machines kept stalling going over the side seams --- argh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am currently working on a crochet beanie and bootie set that I applique with fun fabric. I have never seen this magazine before, thanks for the opportunity to win a copy

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the past year or so, I have been making some baby clothes, and I don't even have kids yet, just dreaming I guess. Right now I am working on a little baby afgan. http://theloveliestlullaby.blogspot.com/2012/08/baby-knitting.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm making crochet butterflies from sewing cotton and tiny crochet hooks (will be back to Creative Spaces to post once I get a picture sorted)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute giveaway, thank you!
    I have several projects now http://tatkis-mousehouse.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/processes.html
    Most of them are cross stitching and some sewing too :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sewing squares of fabrics to make blankets that will be donated to children living in 3rd world countries.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just started a dressmaking course, so a halter neck dress that I've been putting off for two years is my current project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The top of my to-do pile is a felt rainbow cake to give my daughter as a present to match the cake I'm making for her 1st birthday party. I've never worked with felt or attempted cake decorating before so fingers and toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the opportunity to win such an inspirational magazine. Love everything Mollie Makes! Have taken up sewing and crocheting this year and knitting is my passion. I'm currently finishing off a Cynthia Rowley dress for myself, knitting a pretty pink cardigan and embellishing it with a pink dinosaur button and socks, and crocheting granny squares when I can fit it in.

    Shirley Woo shirleysl_woo@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please be mine, Oh fabulous and Oh so famous Mollie Makes magazine? I am currently working on my christmas cards, this year I swore that there will be no more early-december-card-making frenzy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm currently not working on any projects I have 2 more weeks until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl baby number 3 and then I'll start decorating the nursery :-)

    saekae at bigpond dot net dot au

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't think this counts because I don't write my own blog - but here goes anyway! I have loads on the go, most recently a quilt for my daughter for her third birthday and yesterday I started a pin cushion. But my favourite project is some hot air balloons for a mobile for my baby girl (and a second one for a friends little girl). They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You really want to know? Here are some of the things I have on the go:

    A dress for me, underpants for my son, a knitted discloth, cloth pads, a skirt, another dress, hand printed buttons, an embroidery I've had going for some time and to top it off I'm testing some layouts for printing some t-shirts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am making my Christmas list and starting the projects that I want to make for Christmas presents. Wish I would have started this in August!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would love to enter. Currently I am making a table tent, for my son who will be playing inside as the winter is approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a lovely giveaway!!! at the moment i'm working on my maternity wardrobe, doll clothes for miss m and a little pink crochet bunny for a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. At the moment, I'm sewing a table runner & knitting some pillows...Love to read Mollie Makes...a very fun & quirky craft magazine...

    erin...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm currently making three birthday pillows for my nephews...same pillow, different fabrics. Thanks for a chance

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely chance to win! Thank-you for hosting this <3

    I am currently working on a knitted mini Christmas stocking. I'm very proud of my progress so far, as I ventured out of my knitting comfort zone, but it is turning out perfectly! It is for one of 24 little gifts for a Christmas Advent Swap that I am participating in.
    Here's a link for my project: http://chantillefleur.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/leaving-comfort-zone.html

    Take care!
    Sarah xxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd love to be working om something Christmassy, but instead I'm knitting a top down jumper for someone else....i hate the pattern the yarn & the colour of the yarn....can't wait to finish it!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm working on a summer tea dress and a matching one for my daughter. I just love vintage and retro styles.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have a pile of projects on the go... Currently making a puppy for my eldest!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am busy making embroidery hoop art and Xmas decorations for a Christmas Market. I seem to have a bit of polka dot theme happening....http://cupcakecutie1.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/christmas-market-part-3-works-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am getting started on Christmas goodies, for both myself and my business. I just finished my first ever bunting in gorgeous Christmas fabrics and now i'm finishing a bunch of Christmas collars for some lucky dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a long-time follower :). I'm currently working on my daughter's quilt along with many things churning in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello I've been busy making skirts and embellishing onesies for friends who have had babies in recent weeks.
    http://madewithloveandhope.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/look-what-i-made.html
    Oh and I am a follower of your blog.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you very much, for the opportunity to win this cute magazine... I have just discover your block, and i'm gonna follow it, for sure!! I'm a Greek mother who just moved to Germany, and gave to herself a sewing-machine for present! i'm at this moment trying to sew my daughter's first bag!
    my mail: landshut2012@gmail.com
    lots of love
    nikoletta

    ReplyDelete
  34. i dont know if my last comment came through but just in case i am a follower of your lovely blog and am currently madly sewing spring lambs and christmas reindeer for a market stall i am doing for marayong heights School fete next weekend...i hope it will be a success (i havnt had much luck in past markets) xxalliexx my blog - allieshandcraftedgifts.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  35. My creative thing I'm doing at the moment has caused a bit of frustration I'm wanting to expand my range of baby hair clips to rockabilly style for older women and I'm not very rockabilly myself so it's a big challenge research research research that's what's helping so far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Katia As you know I really love your products. You are so talented.
    Hugs
    tracey
    www.littlebearcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!