Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello! I am back in the studio!


It is such a nice feeling to be back in the studio after a holiday. I love traveling and discovering new wonderful places but I don't really travel well so being back home is such a great feeling! I have a notebook full of ideas and scribbles, new Liberty fabric, pile of embroideries and some vintage goodness that I picked up in the antique shops along the way. 
Three weeks ago, before going away, I cut out oodles of toys, pincushions and robins so they are ready to stitch and that's what I will be doing in the next few days.... 

My home is where my craft is indeed!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! After reading about your handsewing, I don't know how you get them all done, you must be a very speedy craftswoman indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always handy to have small projects ready to go, so that if you feel like making something you can kind of just walk in and make it, rather than all the boring prep that goes on in the beginning.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your new toys <3
    Enjoy the coming week!
    Sarah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!