Saturday, August 18, 2012

Plushka's Makery, 5 DIYs for a felt bundle

Since felt bundles are so far the best sellers at Plushka's Makery, I thought it would be fun to share with you what can be made with 4 22cm x 25cm squares. 
Besides being perfect for the small toys, flowers, appliques and ornaments, there are so many other awesome projects that can be finished in a few hours. I find it very satisfying to make something lovely that doesn't take long as most of my creations take some time to stitch. 
I was so delighted when Lisa and Sarah (A Spoonfull of Sugar) and Tonya (The Crafty Mummy) agreed to write  a few DIYs using a 100% pure new wool felt bundle from my shop! Here are a few of the DIYs that lovely ladies came up with:
felt luggage tag
tissue holder 
felt envelope 
I also fund a few great tutorials, like these felt boxes via How About Orange blog. I think I'll make a few to use as a packaging for the brooches or hair clips. 


The 5th DIY is finger puppets found via The Idea Room. It's fun, no sewing required and those animals are so cute, aren't they? 

Have you seen or wrote an easy how-to suited for a felt bundle? 
Please do share with us in the comment! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the cute finger puppets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are perfect! Just pinned this onto my DIY board for future crafting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!