Thursday, August 16, 2012

My creative space....

This week my creative space went from messy to chaotic. Trying to get a few projects going at the same time proving to be tricky but I love that I can pick a Christmas decorations and stitch on buttons and then stitch a few apple clips... Varying the tasks makes the so much easier when it comes to a production line.
On the picture above, you can see the pile of scraps is still there from yesterday when I made this pincushion. I don't really care, piles of scraps and felt fluff means I am busy making and it is so rewarding looking at this pincushion and knowing it is going to another creative space where beautiful things are made! 


More creative spaces HERE.

                    Have a wonderful creative Thursday! 

2 comments:

  1. I just want to know how you get the time and energy to make all the lovely things you create! I really love looking at everything you make. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!