I think I am getting closer to choosing colour pallet for the Spring creations! Stepping away from mustard yellow was hard...
However, the coral, mint green and more pastel shades are slowly taking over my creative space.
I really want to have a little vintage edition sometime in Spring, hence two vintage tea cups and "Past to Present" writing to get me in the mood. I think it's time to put my doilies and vintage fabric collection to a good use...
Spring collection will have a few more green creations too. I have three favourite shades that I will try on pincushions first and see if I can make one of the toys in green, besides the frog and lime green owl... Maybe a olive green fox? Not sure yet but very excited about new possibilities that these colours can offer!
Do you like pastel colours or you are more bright colours kinda gal?






I like both depending on both my mood and where/what the colour is going. Either way, your inspiration board looks like spring. :)
ReplyDeleteHow funny - I drew an olive green fox yesterday! Not sure why I made him olive green.... maybe it's the spring inspiration in the air!
ReplyDeleteI love the colour collection you have created too... I'm usually more a bright colour gal but I've been challenging myself to work in pastel lately and I'm quite liking some of the results. Not in the shop yet, but maybe soon! x
Looove pastels!! I love all things vintage and shabby chic and pastels are definately the star colours. Love your inspiration board btw. So so inspiring! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteKasia
www.lovegussy.blogspot.com