Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sponsored Giveaway: organic teether by Boondie baby - CLOSED

There are a few different ways handmade makers come up with a new product idea. It can be a new fabric that gives an idea to change the colour scheme of the current collection, a beautiful picture or, quite often, our lovely customers ask for something to be made and we feel it will fit so well in our current range. That's how Lauren from Boondie baby added a new creation to her nursery linen range and it's been very popular! 


"We offer a lovely range of Nursery Linen, toys, bibs and burp cloths, but we always had customers asking about teething toys. We wanted to have an organic, safe option for cubs, with no harsh plastics, soft fabrics and an element of wood as I love that natural texture and look", said Lauren.

"The main problem we had was - what wood is safe?  After many emails and weeks of exploring our options, we were recommend to check out a supplier overseas who handcrafted teether rings and toys from scratch in their home using hard rock maple, a none splintering wood.
The wood is naturally anti-bacterial, non-allergenic, and non-toxic.  The teether toys are sanded satin smooth with no exterior finish (the safest way I think) and each Circle teether measures 3" x 3" for easy grasping.  The fabric bunny ears are easily removed for washing and are made out of 100% cotton and double sided terry cloth - 45cm long.
Our Organic Teethers are safe for all ages, developmentally suited for ages 3 months and up.
I think the best thing also, is a tree is planted through Trees For The Future for each toy sold!
Overall all we are thrilled with the outcome, and it seems, so are you!"

Here is how you can win one of these great teethers:
There are 3 easy entry options and to enter you can do as few or as many as you wish, the more you do the more points/entries you get!
If you already a Facebook liker of Plushka's Craft or Boondie baby, just click on the button below for an automatic entry.

Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

20 comments:

  1. It would be a perfect newborn gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a fab opportunity to win this cute gift - it'll be nice to have for my 4 1/2 months old baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these products! It is so nice to find such lovely products for children which aren't made of plastic. I'm sure little Miss Emilie would love to have a munch on this, she is putting everything in her mouth at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are pretty! I hated so many teething toys, are they were always plastic and bright gaudy colours - love this though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win so i could give it to my sister who just had her litre miss on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love for my teething baby... Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. would love this for my friend's baby that will be born any day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My teething bubba would love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would have to be the easiest toy to wash ever so winning it would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another brilliant product from Boondie Baby..... if only it was around when our daughter was younger (now 2 1/2). If I win I'll pass the teether onto a friend

    from Julia at http://www.facebook.com/Squeeze.Cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to win the red stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our little girl -- our first -- is due in less than a month, and we're trying to make sure we have everything on hand we'll want / need for her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect gift for my children to give to our new arrival in September,
    it is sure to be loved, carried, chewed on and taken on many adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! This is sooo cute and would be a perfect present for my cousin who is a huge fan of anything and everything organic.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love one of these for baby number 3 due early next year they are so cute. What a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My 10 week old is already showing signs of rosey cheeks and drool so I think his teeth may not be that far away, otherwise it'll be a long teething season!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to gift this to my best friend for her new baby boy due in November - I know she would love it and so would bub!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!