Sunday, July 22, 2012

Plushka's Makery update

It's been a while since the last Plushka's Makery update....
 it's been growing and keeping me busy! 
Recently, I started to stock 100% pure new woolen felt that I use to make my toys with. It wasn't easy to find woolen felt in that many colours, not mentioning a beautiful quality. The feedback so far was great! 
That's just a few things customers mention in their feedback:
*white coloured felt is not a see-through white! It's bright so looks great when used with dark colours.
*the felt doesn't peel and curdle with use as some blends do.
*there are so many shades that it's easy to find the right one for the project.
*fast deliver and great personalised service. 
(Thank you! I do try my best to accommodate your requests!)

I love making colourful bundles for the shop as, with so many colours in stock, the possibilities are endless! 


I wish I could share with you all the ideas I've got for the Plushka's Makery in the nearest future but I need a few more weeks to set it all up! I can only say, it's going to be a very inspirational and creative season so stay tuned! 

Happy Sunday!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The flet ColorSync are so beautiful and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!