Friday, July 27, 2012

My Friday crafternoon...

After another little clean up in the studio, I cut out all the toy orders and felt a bit overwhelmed... Stitching a toy is a long 3-5 hour process and if I haven't finished something during the day, I don't have a sense of accomplishment. 
 In this situation a short walk to clear my head and finishing a few little creations really helps! It tricks me into feeling that I can show something for my day which is very important to me. Thus, I made a few apple hair clips for the shop...


Later on, I will crochet a few squares for one of the blankets and that's how I break up my toy stitching routine...


Do you like to accomplish a few small tasks to break up a long project or do you prefer just get one with it and get it done?

1 comment:

  1. I'm exactely the same, hate not getting something finished off for the day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!