I haven't posted Plushka's Makery updates for a long time so I thought I'll combine an update with a giveaway!
Colder season require something different then fabric bundle, something warm and bright to cheer up and inspire creative evenings with a heater on. What can be more warmer then felt? Thus, I put together 2 prizes, a felt scraps pack from my stash and a felt bundle.
How to enter:
For the first time, I am using Rafflecopter to run this giveaway. There are 4 entry options and to enter you can do as few or as many as you wish, the more you do the more points/entries you get!
Leaving a comment with your favorite felt bundle from the picture is compulsory so I can pick the right bundle for a winner, other options are your choice.
If you already a Facebook liker, just click on the button below for an automatic entry.
Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Leaving a comment with your favorite felt bundle from the picture is compulsory so I can pick the right bundle for a winner, other options are your choice.
If you already a Facebook liker, just click on the button below for an automatic entry.
Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway







i like the one on the left with the mustard and brown
ReplyDeleteI love the top left one with the pinks and purples :)
ReplyDeleteThe orange bundle is best :)
ReplyDeleteThe pinks and purples would be my competition entry, as they would be the most useful for making toys but I LOVE orange. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the greens and the grey/blues - so lovely! They'd make great kitties ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the oranges, but the grey and blue bundle is super cute too!
ReplyDeleteI love the greens - perfect for starting on my Christmas decorations. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin them all but I would love to win the greens . Will be ordering some of your lovely felts very soon.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the red/orange! But they're all lovely!
ReplyDeleteCan't really decide, there are too many favourites, for now I'm loving the greens! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of these colours but the blue combination (top right) is extra lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue and green bundles!
ReplyDeleteI love them all, but am feeling in a green sort of mood today. :)
ReplyDeleteThey're all nice but if I had to choose just one it would probably be the green :)
ReplyDeleteThe purples, then the greens then the oranges. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the greens - my favorite color is green.
ReplyDeleteI like the pink and purples bundle
ReplyDeleteLove the blues, blue/gray, and orange ones :)
ReplyDeleteLoves the first one :)
ReplyDeleteLove them all but if I had to choose it would be the pinks and purples!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway.
I like the first pic with the pink and purple :-)
ReplyDeleteToo hard to choose as I heart ALL of them! What a colour combination you have but will choose the mustard and browns for now - perfect for winter's craft! - thank you for the opportunity :)
ReplyDeleteHard to pick a fave but I like the orange!!
ReplyDeleteSo hard to pick but if pushed I think the pinks and purples from Nicole Beveridge
ReplyDeleteLove the pink and Purple, Please. xx Thanks for the opportunity. x
ReplyDeleteI also think they are all lovely but greens are my favourite ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the pinks and purple bundle the most but would be happy with any of them. :)
ReplyDeleteMy favourites are the pinks and purples. My eye keeps going back to them even when I so like the other colours too!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Love them all but would have to select the beautiful blue pack.Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love the Pink and Purple bundle as well as the Blues....But they all look wonderful. :)
ReplyDeleteThe purple/pink bundle is very sweet. Would love to make some felt flowers with these.
ReplyDeleteThe fierst left is super!
ReplyDeletePurple/Pink pleas
ReplyDeleteI like the blues best.
ReplyDelete