Thursday, May 3, 2012

My creative space... New collection!

For the last few months, I've been sneaking in some cross-stitch and sewing for the new collection. Developing new creations, when you have orders means long hours but so much fun! I started to enjoy having a little creative space "secret" but I still find it hard not to show what I am working on to you. 

This collection was inspired by the fabric and bright colours of the ribbons with apples I had is stash. 
I designed an apple cross-stitch first, then picked all the different colours of the embroidery floss and found lovely linen colour lace for my notebook covers.... It was such a pleasure creating these items and I really hope someone who will use them everyday will feel the love that went into creating them! 

There are 6 different creations in 6 bright colours that I included in "Plushka's Apple garden" but let me show you my favourite ones: aqua, red and purple!


See more pictures of all the creations in this collection on my Facebook page! 

Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. they are so beautiful!!! i think aqua is my favourite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did i even spell that right, it was Posie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, how do you make cross stitch so cool? I am loving the hairclips, already am a liker of your facebook shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are all gorgeous! The purple apples are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!