I am delighted to say that the potholder I started last week is finished! It got to be fastest and most rewarding project I ever did for my home, even though it was hand-stitched!
Here are a few progress shots:
What should I do next?! I think it's time to give my old and tired ironing board a makeover!
Have you made something for your home recently? I would love to see what you made! Leave the link to your post below so I can stop by:)








your pot holder is just lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteI love things that are hand stitched (including everything you make, very inspiring by the way!) and I crocheted these cushion covers a couple of weeks ago! Feels ever so satisfying when you make things yourself! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twigcraft.blogspot.com.au/
Thank you! I am delighted you get inspired by my creations, it makes me very happy! x
Delete