Thursday, May 10, 2012

My creative space....

In my creative space this week, I found another bag of embroidery floss! I didn't realize I had it and very happy to have some new colours to play with. One thing I can say for sure, you will definitely see more embroidery happening in the next week or so as I love trying new colours, especially in rabbit design. Although, apples are my favourite at the moment so I picked a few greens and some autumn colours - orange and berry to embroider apples with. 

I am also making a few owls today. Some for the spot sale on Facebook, some for the stock. The new fabric arrived and I cannot wait to make a pink owl with it, she will look so lady-like with this lace on the belly!


More crochet doilies arrived in my favourite colours! There are new shades of blue there that will look so nice with designer linen that arrived last week. 

Two colours that I was drawn to first - orange and navy! I know I will have so much fun this weekend making more of these.  
Visit more creative spaces here

Hope your Thursday is as creative as mine!

3 comments:

  1. i love the doilies. i seem to be drawn to orange and navy at the moment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, lovely colours of the embroidery floss! and those navy and orange doilies are just gorgeous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beatiful works.. I like it very much. greetings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!