Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Handmade Home Tuesday (one day late)

  One day late and with no progress on my projects for home, I am still optimistic that this theme will help me to get creating for my home. I knew it won't be easy so here it is, my first no progress post! 
Although I haven't been sewing/cutting/stitching on those projects that I've started already, I found a few very inspiring posts and have even more ideas. 
I found this bedroom, it is so retro sweet! I love the bed runner with matching cushions, the white shelves used to make a dressing table and the whole cosy look of it. 

Well, I'd better make some progress this week! 

Have you made something for your home recently? I would love to see what you made! Leave the link to your post below so I can stop by:)

2 comments:

  1. I have been bad at blog reading lately and missed that you starting doing this! I will have to go back over your posts to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there,indeed i finaly made a cover for my sofa it was hard work but i did it ,and i,m proud of it!!if you go to my link and then to Tutto riciclabile handmade you will find it.
    ciao,bathseba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!