If you are new to Plushka's blog, once or twice a month I interview Fellow Madeit sellers who blog. Since I've started this theme in August 2011, I had a pleasure to "chat" to so many awesome designer who, like me, are selling there creations on Madeit - #1 Handmade marketplace and blog about their creative process and what inspires them!
Stop by these blogs when you have a chance and say hi!
Stop by these blogs when you have a chance and say hi!
Melinda Creative Wishes
Kathy from Sweet Simplicitee
Cassie Three Kittens
Nicole Bubby Makes Three
Davina Fluid Ink
Helen Paluma Print
Wendy Mulberry Musings
Tonya Crafty Mummy
I cannot wait to share more interviews with you. There are so many talented ladies that I met since Plushka started selling on Madeit. I love getting to know the designers behinds the creations and follow their updates.
Much love,
Plushka
xxx
Much love,
Plushka
xxx






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!