Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday in the studio

Foxy fox in cross-stitch
Today was mostly about cleaning and paperwork but I did try my new embroidery design - foxy fox. 
I love her chubby chicks and, although tail took some time to turn our right, I am glad that I didn't rush it! Usually, I correct the pattern as I stitch it. This time, I just added a few extra stitches and voila! 

Now , it's all about trying different colours and making it into a keyring, a bookmark, a notebook or maybe something different this time??!

Happy Saturday! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the foxy fox! so cute!!! and your new blog layout is great too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely your little fox from Acufactum!
    How will you finish it?

    Have a nice sunday and greetings gron Bavaria
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!