Friday, April 13, 2012

Plushka's baby owl GIVEAWAY!

It's hard to believe it's been two years since I created a Facebook page for my small handmade business. It's been a very special 2 years and I am organizing the whole week of celebrations - Plushka festival on Facebook! 
However, I want to start on my blog, where it all began. So, I am giving away an owl to one lucky winner! If you win, you can pick a colour from a few fabric/felt choices.   


Rules are simple: leave a comment telling us why you love owls.

Want an extra entry?


- Join up to follow my blog.

- Post about this giveaway on your own blog or Facebook page.


Please provide a link to your posting/blog when you leave your comment. I would love to visit you too:)


I’ll pick a winner on Friday (20th of April).
Good luck!

56 comments:

  1. oohh I love owls because they remind me of my childhood I think - they have a bit of a retro feel to them - blimey am I that old :-s x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly ~ Happy Birthday!!

    I adore your little owls ~ they are so sweet with their big round eyes! :-)

    (and i've shared on my Facebook page too) facebook.com/megsyjaneboutique

    Kelsey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!! i asked my little princess why she likes owls & this is what she said: mummy because they have big eyes & funny voice! lol have to agree with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'd love to win one of your gorgeous owls! I've been a fan of owls for a long time and having a bet nurse background meant I got to help and see these creatures up close! My favorite is the barn owl I love it's round face and big eyes ;) I love the eyes you use on your toys they are Soo cute!! I don't have a blog but am a big fan and sponsor at www.allieshandcraftedgifts.com.au I put a link to your blog on my home page ;) xxalliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. С радостью поучаствую в игре)))Блог читаю уже давно)))Совушки очень миленькие))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I loved their big eyes! I loved to win for my son :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your two years celebrations.
    I love the idea of owls representing wisdom. Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh owls are just gorgeous! Maybe it's their big eyes? I love all your work it is so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a long-time follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Plushka,
    I would love to win one of your gorgeous owls as at our last home we had a beautiful majestic owl with big golden eyes that used to sit on our basketball hoop at night time. We would all run to the back door to admire him. We moved into a new home at Easter time & we need a beautiful own for our new home :)
    Love Helen xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... Thanks for the opportunity to win a cute owl... why do I love owls... who wouldn't love them.


    Sandyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

    To me, owls have always been depicted as wise, with their big, round eyes. Your owls are not only wise, but are colourful and cute.

    Keep up your beautiful creations.

    Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think owls look adorable in nurseries. They're so whimsical :)

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. А я как читатель могу иметь еще шанс? Здорово!!!!Записываюсь )))

    ReplyDelete
  15. The owl eyes reminds me of my children's big eyes. Especially my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!
    Owls are an amazing creature of the night and are so mysterious!
    Theyre simply hoot-iful! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have always loved owls since i was little. When I was 10 I even sent the Prime Minister a toy owl with a note that said 'Be Wise' :-) My daughter also loves owls thanks to Hoot and Hootabelle plus my hubby is an avid bird watcher so we are a bird loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also posted on my blog and am following you :-)
    http://itsthegales.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/plushka-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello lovely, Firstly I do love plushka creations and secondly I just love those little cute Hoots. I even named my little biz after them.

    Hoots and kisses!
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  21. After pondering in the middle of the night whose car alarm was going off, we realised we had a hoot-ing neighbour, looking for a mate. We were so excited when her owlet arrived, the same time as our little miss. We greatly missed them when they moved away so we'd love to adopt one of your owlets for little miss's secret garden room :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are some of the most mysterious creatures around; they seduce me with their eyes and give me goosebumps with their call. My two-year old loves all animals, especially hoot-hoots!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love owls because they make me smile - they are so darn cute with their big eyes and mysterious ways - they seem so secretive yet so wise.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a google follower and email subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday to you! I have followed your lovely blog for a while now and love your creations! Owls are gorgeous because of their big knowledgeable eyes - I'd love to win one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I definitely love owls judging by the amount of owl fabrics I have. I do like the modern, friendlier versions (as oppose to the scarier ones) because of their plump bodies and big round eyes, plus they're suppose to be wise, right?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Seeing a tawny frog mouth owl on the phone lines is always a pause and hold my breath moment. They are such beautiful creatures, so strange at the same time, they almost don't appear real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday!
    I love owls because it brings back lovely memories from childhood of spotting owls in the back yard or farm paddock with my dad at night. I especially loved their big bright eyes looking back at us, they are such amazing creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmm... Why do I love owls?? Probably 'cos my Omi (grandmother) did and they remind me always of her.
    Also, I think I like the way they always look so wise and watchful, always looking out for you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love eyes for their beautiful large eyes and the fact that they can turn their head around in an un-natural funny way!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am also following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have gained a love of owls as they remind me of my best friend who is an owl lover... we live so far apart now, but everytime I see even just a photo of an owl it makes me think of my best friend!!!
    they're also such a unique animal

    ReplyDelete
  33. My father was always bringing home injured animals and nursing them back to health before releasing them back into the wild. One day he brought home an owl that had some ailment (I was little and can't remember what was wrong with it) but I was completely entranced with it. I've loved them ever since! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love them because when my pop passed away, later that night we were all sitting at his house outside remembering times he was around and as i looked up there was an owl on the roof of the house opposite his. my aunty said he had been sitting there wathing us for about half an hour. We beleived it was him in his next life watching us, making sure we were all ok after his passing. R.I.P poppa

    congratulations and happy 2nd birthday Plushka's Craft xo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for doing this giveaway! :^D I love owls because of the cool, calm way they carry themselves. Most birds just zip back and forth, rushing from place to place, but not owls. :)

    If I win, my email is grigory99 at yahoo dot com

    *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just became your 665th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I blogged about your giveaway for a third entry. :) http://grigorylukin.com/2012/04/15/what-do-pearl-earrings-and-owls-have-in-common/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love owls because they are just soo cute!

    http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I now follow your blog.

    http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Happy Birthday to Plushka. Dad used to read The Owl and the Pussycat to us when we were little and the clever and talented owl was my favourite! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Plushka,

    Happy Birthday!! I am following Plushka blog/facebook page for past 3-4 months now. I love your creative work.
    My little girl is fascinated by owls and that the reason I started liking them too. Now I like to buy or create them in every craft medium possible.

    I have advertise your giveway on my facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/Craftress?ref=tn_tnmn

    Thanks

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your work. I love owls because they're so cute and unique

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love owls because they look so darn cute! Especially the owls you make!

    ReplyDelete
  44. The reason I love owls is simple- because they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  45. i adore owls because when i lived in country victoria i used do a very long drive to work early in the morning when it was still dark and occasionally a white owl would fly across the road and it was quite a magical site, took my breath away actually! like a ghost in the night!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Owls are beautiful creatures and we are sometimes lucky enough to see one here in suburbia, but not often enough. Mostly, I love finding beautiful well made toys for my little boy (and I!) to enjoy and we don't have an owl yet!
    Dana x

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love owls stillness and little hoots. And I love that when we were living in an apartment block we had one living in the tree above our carspace - Hooters was our only pet for a couple of years!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love their stillness and little hoots. And I love that we had one as our only 'pet' living in a tree near our car space when we lived in an apartment block. We called him or her Hooters. Miss you Hooters!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Is there anything more adorable than an owl? Even if you crossed a puppy and a kitten, their baby still wouldn't be as cute as an owl. They have big lovable eyes, adorable little beaks and beautiful wings all encased in delicate plumes of feathers. I just love them. You can imagine my delight when nature gave me a wonderful birthday present last year- a visit from a gorgeous hooting tawny frogmouth. Best birthday ever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I don't understand people who don't love owls.

    They're a beautiful and majestic plus when they do that head tilt thing they are just so gosh darned cute!

    (apologies if this posts twice as I had issues)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!