Thursday, April 12, 2012

My creative space....

In my creative space this week, a few new fabrics arrived for the frogs and I cannot wait to make them! Hopefully, the slightly bigger pattern will work for their little bellies.
fabric for the frogs 
Also, I am making more pincushions for the shop. I made them a bit different this time from the original ones. It seamed that the circle won't compliment the flowery pattern of the Liberty fabric... I think this shape looks nice.. What do you think? 
new pincushions
Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. Those pincushions are adorable and I love how you've used complementary fabric for the frogs' tummies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your frog pin cushions are delightful

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that Hello Kitty peeking out from behind the flower. I do like what you've done with the pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those froggy fabrics are adorable. I am sure they will look lovely:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pincushions.They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!