Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New collection, Inspiration board

It's been 3 months since I've updated my inspiration board. This time it's not seasonal update, it's more a set of fabrics, colours and textures that inspire me for my new collection. 


I combined together bright aqua, hot pink and juicy red colours to reflect a new creations I am working on at the moment. The release is scheduled on the 1st of May and I just hope that I will have everything ready by then!


"Follow your passion..." - sometimes I just need a little reminder why I do what I do and it helps me to stay on track...


Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. very nice, have you made that crocheted doilies yourself, do you have a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing one of your crochet red heart hair clips as i read this gorgeous post. Sorry i don't get to see your blog as often as i'd like, but i think of you often, especially adoring my daugthers' hair with your stunning accessories, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!