Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Handmade Home Tuesday

To be honest, my personal projects are moving very slowly at the moment. However, I got all the fabric together for the bed runner that I am still determined to make. I changed my mind about the colours I want for the bedroom, I think, as we have green in the living room, having the same colour in the bed room will be too much green for a little unit we live in. That is why, I picked up these fabrics in orange and navy.  
Still not sure about the backing fabric. Will elephants be too much? 
fabrics for the bed runner
I started cutting the squares out on the weekend. I am yet to find out how many I will need but I guess about 50 to start with...
cutting squares
Would you like to join my Handmade Home journey? Let's motivate and inspire each other!  If you would like to join me and share you personal projects,  stop by each Tuesday and leave the link to your post. 

The theme will start on Tuesday but you can post during the week. So see you next week back here with some progress....

Hope you are having a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!