Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday DIY, links roundup

                                                                     Source: fellowfellow.com via Katia on Pinterest

The sun is shining and it looks like the weather for this weekend is going to be just glorious! Since I am working on the weekend, today is my semi day off so going outside to get some sun, sit on the grass and look at the waves is my plan! I was also catching up on blog reading this morning and found some great DIY links to share:

Sew a lace headband - quick project that will be ready to wear to the Sunday picnic!
Sweet pink lemonade recipe. 
Having a kid's party? Click HERE for an awesome Pinata DIY
Turn unwanted pants in to a dress for a little girl in your life - great sewing how-to HERE.

Do you have any creative projects planned for this weekend?  

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas. :) I hared the pinata link on my blog this morning (with yours of course). http://creativityunmasked.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/six-for-saturday-or-sunday_28.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!