Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Ribbons envy and great storage solution

As soon as I found these stunning pictures here, I looked at my box of ribbons, all squashed together and had to re-orgonise them to look as pretty as these ones!
Here is a storage solution Helena demonstrates on her blog. Check it out, it's a great source of inspiration.
 

If these picture don't inspire you to start collecting or reorganizing your ribbons, I rest my case!

Have a creative Monday! 

7 comments:

  1. Идея с tic-tac супер! Спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Идея хранения просто отличная! Спасибо:) И спасибо за возможность посетить новый блог;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! i would love a ribbon collection like that and with the same storage! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Отличная идея!!! Супер!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my
    so easy, so creative
    love

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea those tic tac containers are! Love it! Tash

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!