Friday, September 23, 2011

Things I am loving...just before taking a break

Between orders, packing for London, making flags for a bunting swap (yes, I signed up for my first swap. More details tomorrow;), organizing everything at work, tiding up my Madeit shop before I go etc etc etc...

I am loving that there is still time in a day to take a few cute pictures of my robins from Christmas collection:

Robins

There is always time for a good book to read, especially if it is as nicely made and as creative as a book by Dottie Angel that was my first purchase from the adorable Lark shop

Dottie Angel book

Finally, there is always time, usually late in the evening, for a little cross-stitch. 

rendeer cross-stitch

What are you loving this week? 

button2

4 comments:

  1. I made that blanket on the dottie angel book. I did it in greens, cream and a splash of yellow. I shouldn't say made, it's not quite finished yet. Still needs edging and doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Robins, super cute!!! and the reindeer cross stitch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!