Thursday, September 22, 2011

My creative space...

In my creative space, I am trying to finish all the orders, pack, write a to-do and to-visit lists while we are in London (still cannot believe I am going there!!!) and doing my best not to get distracted by the new felt that just arrived...

gorgeous felt

I am loving the colour red at the moment, mainly due to so many Christmas items around me, so here are my latest creations in red:

heart decorations

This Christmas decoration is one of my favourites and the most popular item so far in my collection. I love red and white combo and was very lucky to snap the last red ribbon with white stitching in the shop so I took it as a sign that I have to make a a few of them:)

basket and birdie, red

This red basket was specially created with Christmas collection in mind a while ago. I also have green ones but have to look for a matching Liberty fabric to decorate it with. 

I am very pleased that this year the Christmas collection is ready early and I just have a few things to add to the range and cannot wait to officially release it in mid October! 

Visit more creative spaces here. 

Have a creative Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those heart christmas decorations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love your decorations - they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love visiting Liberty when in London then! I was there only last month, and walked around the shop drooling. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your collection is looking fab! Christmas is only almost 2 months from now and the speed at which your working towards this Christmas looks like you'll be done with your preparations by October! Good luck !
    Which Ornament on Christmas Tree are you?
    Are you an angel or a star on the Christmas tree?
    http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/christmas_ornament/christmas_ornament_instructions.asp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hearts with snowflakes on them are adorable. I must start making some Christmas stuff soon.

    Have a great time in London. I can always spend money in Liberty's fabric department!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!