Friday, August 12, 2011

Crochet hooks wrap

I just LOVE crochet and very fussy about my crochet hooks. I like the bamboo ones as they are easy to work with but dropping them too often is not a good idea and I lost quite a few of them while traveling. So this roll was created to keep them all tucked in and safe:) It is also very pretty which is not less important! 

Crochet hooks wrap in red

They are a part of the "For your creative space from Plushka" collection so they match perfectly with pincushions;)

Crochet hooks wrap

There is a felt strip to keep them separated and prevent them from sliding out, as well as flap to make sure they are all wrapped up in soft felt and fabric.

little owl inside

There are a few crochet hooks wraps in my shop if you would like one for yourself or as a gift for someone who loves to crochet! 

Happy Friday! 

4 comments:

  1. I don't crochet because I do not know how, but these are really cute holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!
    this is a very useful and handy thing for hooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so so cute! And a great idea. I'm having trouble finding time to be crafty at the moment but I'm forever losing hooks in the middle of a project (or little hands are running off with them!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!