Today, I decided that it's time to write a list of projects to make for myself, home and friends. It's been too long since I made something for a house and organized me, who just loves lists and planning, demanded a projects list:) I had a look at my books for some helpful tutorials and tips. So far I found 4 that I am going to use:
1. "Chic on a Shoestring" by Mary Jane Baxter: I found a few projects there to make for myself. I like the idea of recycling one of Mr Plushkin's ties to make a cute wallet, using vintage lace to decorate my old jumper etc... I will definitely share all those projects with you so stay tuned!
2. "In stitches" by Amy Butler: There are some great projects for the bathroom and kitchen that I like. They are very easy and I can use my Amy Butler's fabrics too.
3. "Home Sewn- 30 projects for every room in the house" by Kaari Meng: Great book that inspire and as I love French country style, I've picked a travel bag and basket liners projects that look like very simple and easy to make.
4. "Applique Your Way - 35 pretty Sewing projects and patterns" by Kayte Jerry: Love, love, love this book! Just too many projects to list! Appliques on skirts, coasters, felt decorations.... I cannot wait to start on these ones:)
I will make a tie wallet and bed runner first as I planned on making them for ages. Hopefully, getting a project list together will help me to get through them faster without getting sidetracked. Although, I doubt it;)
Happy Saturday!








Great share - I can't wait to see some of your projects once they are done! :)
ReplyDelete