Tuesday, August 16, 2011

progress in "baby steps"

Sometimes, when there are countless projects going on at the same time, there is nothing better then stopping for a moment to reflect on what is done and what is still on that list...
It helps me to stay motivated:) 

So, when I feel like nothing get's done here, I start taking pictures!

Owls in progress - bellies and eyes stitched on, feet next.

owls

Christmas flags for the bunting are ironed but need more bias.

Bunting

One cross-stitched hedgehog notebook is done and listed in the shop.

Notebook

Hmmm, not too bad... Moving towards wholesale order and Christmas collection completion deadlines in "baby steps" but steady! 

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful winter day! 

2 comments:

  1. fantastically beautiful! I love owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is ver successful. especially love the owls. congratulations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!