Today, due to the miserable weather, we got a "lay in" and had a 8 am start and it's all happening here! I am determined today, besides paying bills and entering flights, to organize my receipts. At the moment, I have a "shoe box" filing system that is not very convenient when I need to find a tracking number from a few weeks ago. It's time to get a folder out and make a system that will make Plushka's life a bit easier.
However, while I am having my morning coffee, I can walk outside for a minute, look at the stormy sky and dream about... travel!
I wish I could go somewhere where it is sunny and warm, walk around with Mr Plushkin and explore local shops, try new food and take many many pictures....
Enjoy your day and make it an adventures one!
However, while I am having my morning coffee, I can walk outside for a minute, look at the stormy sky and dream about... travel!
I wish I could go somewhere where it is sunny and warm, walk around with Mr Plushkin and explore local shops, try new food and take many many pictures....
Enjoy your day and make it an adventures one!






Your dream sounds perfect for a stormy weekend.
ReplyDelete