Monday, July 18, 2011

A week from Monday...

                                                              Source: browndresswithwhitedots.tumblr.com via Tomas on Pinterest


Dark and gloomy Monday morning when you just want to sleep in... Mr. Plushkin is getting me (half a sleep) in the car and we are driving to work. It's a long drive so I usually use it to do some planning or, sometimes, to develop a collection and see what's missing from the range....

This week I have a lot of things I want to be done:

*newsletter - my lovely subscribers haven't been receiving it latently as I, with a help of Anna from Design with style, was re-designing the template. It's all done now and this week on my agenda is to get a newsletter out! 

*finish all customer orders so I have time to get cracking on the Christmas range. I think I keep putting it off as I just don't want to believe that it's only 3 months until Christmas collection release! 

A few personal goals:

 *Drink less coffee - I am going to make an effort with it this week.

*get my butt to the Pilates class! My first one is tomorrow and I really hope I like it. I am very slow person so Zumba is totally not for me!

I like writing plans, it makes me feel more organized. Sometimes I write plans for a week and I manage to tick only one or two things from the list but slowly they will get done, even if it will take me a few months... 

Do you write weekly plans?

Happy Monday!  

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I am a list writer. I write lists for shopping, the week's menu, things to do, even when we go on a picnic I need a list to plan it. And yet...I struggle to keep the house tidy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I should! I used to be so organised at one stage, but these days I just can't get my act together. I did at least write a To Do list this morning. For today - I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do write weekly plans, with the intention of getting the most important stuff done and the hopes that the less important stuff will eventually get crossed off. Good luck with the "less coffee" goal! That's a hard one for me.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about Christmas too....can you believe how far away it really isn't. This year has flown by so quickly.......x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!