Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Running low...

Penguin, black &white

For the last few days, Plushka has been experiencing the essential supplies drought! 
Last week I run out of buttons and yesterday I realized that there is not enough stuffing for all the orders and the orange threads for the penguin's feet and beak is running low...
It all come up at the same time so off to the shop I go and this little black&white fellow will have to wait patiently for me to come back. 

Maybe I suppose to run some kind of supplies journal to prevent this from happening? My little inner manager insists that I need to be more organized! 

Have a fabulous day and may you never run out of craft supplies! 

2 comments:

  1. Don't ya hate that, when you are almost there and you run out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. supplies journal might be a good idea :) that penguin fabric does look great!! great buy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!