Friday, July 1, 2011

Project from the fabric purchased last week (the sequel)

Bias tape

Well, I think this is the last project from the fabric I bought last week, although I cannot promise that! They just too inspiring;)
I bought all three fabrics at the different time and only when I started going through my stash looking for the fabric to make some bias tape, I realized all three are from the Heath Collection by Alexander Henry! 
I obviously love their sketchy cross-hatch design in chocolate, coal black and soft pink. 

What is your favorite fabric collection at the moment?

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. I am making cushions from 'England Swings' a bright collection of reds and blues with a big colourful rosey fabric in a bit of a vintage look. I do like your cross hatched bias bindings a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!