Thursday, June 30, 2011

My creative space...

In my creative space, I had an idea to make little changes in my owl pincushions and make them less, how to say, not owls related.... I had scraps of the fabric and felt that my Miss Lollipop was made from....

very girly and pink

Crochet love

The idea started growing and resulted in turquoise pincushion and matching crochet basket! I finally found a use for this fabric purchased in May.

Turquoise pincushion

matching basket


Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the pink one best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun use of the fabrics! Well done they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are amazing! Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous :) Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the new range of pincushions looks great :) although i still love the owl ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the baskets look great, I really like the pink one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Мне очень нравится!!!!!!! И первоначальный вариант тоже!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous - feels pretty summery on this grey day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little sets! I LOVE the cotton reel print that you used on the blue pincushion - what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so beautiful! Nice fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh, sweet - I love the pink ones! And the crochet baskets are a fabulous idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. simply splendilicious!(yes it's a new word, just made it up for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm a new follower and absolutely love the pink basket!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found you through creative spaces and I'm so glad I did! Your work is fantastic! I've been having a look at your madeit shop too - beautiful!!

    I feature Australian crafters each week on my blog with a 'creating to success interview'. From July this is going global with links worldwide - so we're hoping to get great exposure for our featured guests.
    If you would ever like to be interviewed and plug your shop - then do come over and drop me a note! I would love to hear from you!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!