Monday, July 4, 2011

Op-shop find

Pretty Crown china set

This morning, while walking back home I stopped by our local St. Vincent op-shop and I am so glad I did. I found this sweet set of Crown Staffordshire china. 


I like it's simple but very pretty pattern with lovely flowers. It will be a perfect set for some picture styling and a cup of tea in the afternoon. 

Join Flea Markets finds here.

Happy Monday! 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely little cup and saucer - just right for summer.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in such lovely condition! If this was at my 'op-shop', the ladies behind the counter would have snaffled it up before it even went on sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful set! what a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful little find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty..love those tiny flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!